Sunday, June 14, 2009

Year of prepare.


I just remembered how amazing the Minolta 35mm camera feels in the palm of my hands. I’m so disappointed in myself that I broke it years back. And my other camera that my friend had gave me when I saw 16; it was disappointing to figure out that that manual point and shoot 35mm or was it medium format was broken. Eh, where can I repair my two broken cameras?? It’s a drag even though I have many other cameras to work with.

Today, I had lunch with Ph.D. Anderson. We had great conversations and she totally made me remember how I can make it and why I do what I do. She said that I must sink deeper into the psyche in me and try to incorporate who I am as an imprisoned artist living in a medium southern town in Tennessee. She told me many things and I manage to grasp it all in mind.

I’ll be visiting Middle Tennessee State University tomorrow to see how the governor’s school kids are doing. I heard they’re very disappointing and not that bright this year. When I get the chance to see their work, I’ll try not to laugh or be too critical at them.

0 comments: