Thursday, June 11, 2009

Queer! It's what it is!


Last night was a new experience. I went to club Play with Celeste and one of her guy friends and watched the drag show. It was awesome. The first drag queen that I saw was pretty hot. When the night ended, my soul mate figured some more of me out all with the kind of person I am and such. I mean shit, that’s deep thinking right there.

Today, I checked my e-mail and my painting professor messaged me to say that she was in town and wanted to have brunch or lunch with me soon. I’m so excited about that! She’s one of the most inspirational people I’ve ever known through my 19 years of living. Her advice about the Art World and life will stay with me forever. I’m so happy with everything right now. Life is amazing. It’s becoming how I wanted it to be... Well when it comes to now. The present is growing smoothly.

0 comments: