Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fuck Me Safe. ~David Wojnarowicz


As the time flies by, I’m caught oversleeping through these summer days. Other than that, I am getting better and better each day. The matter of it is that I do not need a specific someone to be thinking about in the time after dispatcher even though it’s normal to. I mean, it shouldn’t be that much to think about. It kinda makes you a stronger person but you do have your fucked up moments of thought. I'd give information but naww.

Anyway, I am going to a little confrontation with my friend Emily and Andy about his classroom mural today. It’ll be fun not painting a mural alone this time. It’s going to be a blast spending time with Emily, Andy, Rachel, and maybe Janey and Celeste. These days, I got to socialize anyway so I won't have to think about my sexual wants or better yet my finding another lady friend to try to love. Dude, I got my friends to love anyway. Fuck those silly thoughts.

0 comments: