Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Let's have lunch and go for a ride down to memory lane.


My body has been sore. My insides are tight. The inside of the mouth, throat, and spine lower back is all tight. Muscles need to focus on the art of movement. I should take yoga and go back to my strict vegan ways. Enough of that dairy mumbo jumbo.
So I believe she and I made a revelation. Whenever we say we love each other, it betters us. I love her graciously and I’m keeping up my pride and goals in life right now. Since I’m free with the whole loving relationship bullshit, I feel so amazing and stronger than before. I’m seeing more progress and it’s very thrilling to have that. I know now that it’s bullshit to try and settle down. I’m too culture thrived for any of that. I’m counting down and preparing for my speeches. I’m making lists and brain storming. No one’s ever ready for anything, but we sure are capable to do so.

0 comments: