Saturday, June 6, 2009

I wish I knew you more, soldier girl. You could most likely kick my ass.


I miss these days. I love documenting my life even though I think it’s not so interesting to others. I try to make it so. From all the needy to agonizing pain I once had to write about, I’m trying to tell myself that I’m done with it. Okay, I am. Now it’s all about what I see and experience right in front of me.. The good things that are.. Such as life.
So Nashville Pride fest is soon and I have a feeling it’s not going to be that great. I’ve been going to Pride for 5years. Seriously, the best ones are the ones in the coasts and/or maybe a bigger city that’s super mega gay gay gaaay friendly. I’m going with my good friends and then some this year. I hope I meet some interesting people which I will. I guess I gotta finish my freshly brewed coffee before it tastes different. Today is going to be a grand day. Watch out, movie consumers! Nancy’s in the Box Office tonight. Ha ha I’m so gay.

0 comments: