Saturday, July 4, 2009

[fuck you]. That's what I say to my sexy self all the time.




I’ve been trying new things this past week. Nothing says preparation better than to not be in your comfort zone for a while.


Have you ever had the feeling that you may know more about certain things than others? You know the main things in a human being’s life like love, relationships, lust, personal growth, and such behaviors? I think it grows in every one of us. You see others in emotional pain and you think that you know what to do if you were in their shoes. For me, I think that if I can become one of those creative sensual people that usually find others to fuck, I can be pretty content and also full of shit. I can be an asshole and I wouldn’t mind. Honestly, being that way doesn’t come from nurture. It really comes from nature. Being one of the semi-believers, if I could find that one person... that person that I can truly and unconditionally care and strive for, I will do whatever it takes... just like every fantasy character in love stories from the books and big screen television sets. We are brain-washed into thinking like this. People think that they want to really really fall in love. I mean, shit.
We are meant to be hedonistic. If it feels good, it feels good… sexually or mentally. That does not mean you should fucking settle down at twenty-something. There is a down side of being a hedonist. If you’re going to be a “player”, you got to know how to play. If you want to just fuck, you got to be careful and look after your shit. All and all, when you are a hedonist, you must know how to break away for a while from pleasure. Now that’s my abstract writing for the night. I wish you all a great fucked up but fun life. Enjoy every drop of rain and sweat mixed in one.

0 comments: