Thursday, July 9, 2009

Anxiety. I am so sorry.


I know what the solution to my pre-mature madness is, but I can’t seem to find a free drug that’s unoccupied for the moment being. I can’t try to save myself by being alone in closed doors anymore. It’s a stretch to say that since it is part of who I am. I’m meant to be alone but only in a half amount of time. The other portions of time should be with public no matter how painful it can be for me in a mental stand point. Certain things can get into your skin. And in my skin, there is a lot of me and a little of unconditional love. I wish I was more comfortable toward the people I care for and adore. I have too much of personal knowledge pushing me back. I can't extremely express how I truely truely feel. I always fail and I'm so sick of how I think. I can't stop thinking, so being stupid is out of the question. I cannot relax because no one can relax me. Believe me, I've tried for myself. It is all an epic fail. I wish someone.. Anyone! can help me right now. I'm struggling a little.

0 comments: