Monday, July 13, 2009

Bright days and Radical notions.


Since yesterday, I’m feeling much better. One of my Governor’s School friends from Columbia, Tennessee came down here to hang out and talk to me. Something that I really needed. I felt so thankful that he was there. After he left, I insured myself that I will not be depressed for a while. So I went to Celeste’s and traveled into the boonies to get to my newest friends, Erica and Chante’s house. It was quite a splendor. My buddy EB finally confessed that I really don’t have an STD and she was just fuckin' with me. Eh, that fucker. I was so petrified for about 3 days. Well, I’ve now learned my lesson. Thanks EB. And thank you guys for being there for me no matter how needy I sounded. Now I’m back to my own self again and I’m ready for the day. It's almost 6am. Bring it!

0 comments: