Sunday, April 25, 2010

Listening to classical as I role play my life

This photo shows my sister in front of The Modern Wing from back in January.
Me and my lists. I can't wait until I graduate on May 15th. After that day is over, I will hit this list like no one's business. I'll mostly be working and painting but I'm determind to complete this. It's not much and I have a feeling that there'll be some add ons.


The Summer of 2010 bon voyage list:


1. Watch the stars with someone & tell stories.

2. Photograph the memories before I leave.

3. Lunch with PhD. Michelle Anderson if possible as usual.

4. Hang out with the gang (Dani, Ben, Allie, & Caleb) if all of us have the time.

5. Have a real picnic somewhere.

6. Bike riding with Felisha!

7. Hang out with... the list is too long.

8. Go to the Frist Museum if they have great exhibits.

9. Make them arts with Dani.

10. Work my ass off & save a ton of cash for food mainly.
11. Get all of my supplies for Chi-town:
~cooking stuff
~compact camera
~new Blackberry
~handy bag
~switch to Bank of America
~renew my lisence
~clothing & blankets for the cold

12. Play harmonica on the streets for money and fun.

13. Do spoken word poetry for the public if have the chance.

14. Write love letters by hand to the person that went away.

15. Give random people flowers.

16. Burn a few things in my memory box that's now worthless to me.

17. Totally quit smoking.

18. Make a lot of art before I arrive and write mucho.







0 comments: