Monday, July 5, 2010

DAY 51:

So I believe someone was watching me getting out of the car yesterday. When I came back, they stuck this on the driver's side window. No other car around me had it on theirs. Well I do need to know me some self-defense according to my size.


THINGS TO DO IN MY HOMETOWN BEFORE CHICAGO:

1) Do a mini running marathon with the movie theater ropes that divide the box office ticket lines.
2) Throw all my dollar bills in the air inside the box office on my last day... and then pick it up later.
3) Go to an open house with a friend just to eat free food and look inside the new apartments around Murfreesboro.
4) Go to a car dealership to test drive a mini-cooper even though I don't plan on getting a new car any time soon.
5) Buy myself flowers and keep it for a couple of hours. Then give it away to a good lookin' stranger who looks like they had a bad day.
6) Take a picture of my penis mailbox for memorabilia.
7) Count how many minutes it takes for a Tennessee mockingbird to be silent before it starts chirping again.
8) Go back to high school to return the things I for some reason kept.
9) Burn all the love letters other people have given me through the years.
10) Have a picnic in the bed of my red Toyota Tacoma with somebody.

0 comments: