Saturday, January 2, 2010

low low low


Way to start the New Year. Last night I had gotten the case of carpal tunnel syndrome on my dominate (left) hand. That is what I call depressing. No art making. No writing. No nothing. Within the next few days I will be one angry mother fucker. Earlier today I couldn't feel my blood circulating in that hand. It felt very cold even an hour after I took my wrist brace off. That's what you get by working every single day. I really wish we had better ticket and credit card machines so this won't happen again. Time is too precious to waste with a retarted wrist. In fact, I'd want to serve people coffee instead of ticket stubs and buttered popcorn that desolves in your stomache. Yeah that be the day. A part time job that I would really like to work at. A job that I don't have to yell or hide behind a thick glass window.

0 comments: